EMS SQL Query for SQL Server is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, German, Russian and it was last updated on 2009-12-01. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
EMS SQL Query for SQL Server is a useful tool that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to SQL Server databases. Visual SQL Server query building as well as direct editing of a query text is available. User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to SQL Server databases, select tables and fields for a query to SQL Server, set the selection criteria and much more. Using this query utility you can work with several SQL Server queries at once, edit query text in the powerful SQL editor, view the execution results in different modes, create SQL Server queries with unions and subqueries visually, build diagrams based on queries, view SQL Server query execution plans and perform any other operations you may need in your work with SQL Server database queries.
* User-friendly graphical interface
* Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
* Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
* Registering databases for working with the required databases only
* Multiple database connections
* Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
* Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
* Tools for data grouping and filtering
* The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
* The ability to create diagrams based on queries
* Capabilities for viewing query plans
* Support of UNICODE data
* Asynchronous query execution
* Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
* Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
* Multi-language GUI support
EMS SQL Query for SQL Server (version 3.2) has a file size of 9.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 239 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.